Agreement Between Columbus Holidays and Guest
- Hotel Check in time in India 1200 hrs and check out time is 1200 hrs. Early Check in and late checkout subject to availability.
- Hotel Check in time in International 0200 hrs and check out time is 1100 hrs. Early Check in and late checkout subject to availability.
- Any member of your group may change/cancel their tour/ trip/ travel /hotel booking / air ticket at any time by writing a notification or an e-mail has to be send to travel expert who made the booking in Columbus Holidays
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by Columbus Holidays to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by Columbus Holidays in best possible way.
- Columbus Holidays will not be responsible for any delay/amendment of any flight/routing by airline which is sole discretion of respective airlines or any nature disaster.
- Visa on arrival depends on sole discretion/decision of Immigration
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- We will try our best to make the changes requested by you free of cost but some any how its not possible , in that case applicant has to pay changes charges according to hotel or airlines policy with our service fees.
Payment Policy and Terms:
- You need to pay 25% now to reserve your trip.
- Once reserved if there are flights included, then you need to pay 100% of flight cost within 3 days of booking.
- The balance payment needs to be completed 21 days prior to your travel or once everything gets confirmed (whichever is earlier).
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking or deposit cash to our bank accounts or can do NEFT and IMPS.
- In case any hotel is sold out post booking we shall provide you similar hotels (hotels with same star rating and equivalent Trip Advisor Rating)
- Columbus Holidays is not responsible for any changes in trip arising because of unforeseen circumstances (weather, flight delays or cancellations, natural calamity etc.) which is beyond our control and all costs arising out of it will be borne by the customer.
- Columbus Holidays may not liable for any refunds or adjustments with regard to rescheduling of flights in case of visa not issued by Singapore Embassy or any destination Embassy (for any reasons) before the travelling date and no refunds or adjustments might be made against land part arrangements.
- Visa processing is handled by third party company and Columbus Holidays is responsible only for forwarding the requisite documents to company.
- Columbus Holidays is not responsible of late receivables of requisite documents to Visa processing company due to any reasons and same should be taken care by client in a timely frame manner. Columbus Holidays is not responsible in case the visa process is delayed due to late submission of documents.